Where are you located?

Our cozy bridal Studio is located in the heart of Maastricht, in Wyck area, 1 minute walking distance from Maastricht railway station at Stationsstraat 31. If you come by car, there are paid parking options available by our Studio and on nearby streets.

Do I need an appointment?

Yes. We are boutique store where you can do your one-on-one private fitting by appointment only. We believe that the choosing your special dress is a uniquely wonderful part of your wedding fairytale and we guarantee to make it as enjoyable as it possible for you! You will be the only bride in our homely Studio and during two hours of personal fitting you will get our full attention and try on as many dresses as you can manage. If you understand that you need more time to continue the fitting, we would love to organize another appointment to make sure that you get the perfect experience.

When should I start looking for a dress?

Just to ensure that you are not rushed with this important decision, we suggest that you begin dress shopping at least 8-10 months before your wedding. This is enough time to see all interesting options and make the right decision.

How many people can i bring to my appointment?

We recommend that you bring 2 – 3 people max. Too many opinions can also make the decision process difficult for you and we often found that brides have left feeling confused when there are too many people present at their appointment giving opposing opinions.  If you wish to bring more guests please email us before your appointment to let us know.

Zoom or Skype call to your familie or friends during the appointment is always welcome, especially during the current Covid time.

How long does the order take?

Well, the sooner you place the order the better, as soon as you mentally and financially are ready to buy your dress. That can also be much sooner than 8-10 months! This should help avoid all stress situations considering the delivery and alteration time if it is required. Depending on the designers, the orders take up to 6 months. A rush order is also possible but extra fees might be involved. We recommend that you keep in mind an extra 6-8 weeks for alterations and adhere to this final timing.

What is the price range of your gowns?

The price range of made-to-order gowns Euro 1300 – 3600 but the majority of them are Euro 2000 – 3000.

What sizes are your sample gowns?

Our sample sizes are 38-42, but don’t worry if this is not your size! We will clip or zip the dress to show you how this dress will look like in your size.

What should I wear or bring to the appointment?

First of all, you are going to try many dresses on with our help so we suggest wearing something that you don’t mind to be seen in! We highly recommend wearing nude seamless underwear and uplifting strapless bra. Most importantly, wear something that is comfortable and convenient for you. If you have already got your shoes that you going to wear on your wedding day, please bring them with you. We also ask to wear a minimum make-up to keep our gowns free of the smudges.

Do you service the alteration in your Studio?

Yes, we do offer in-house alterations. All alterations are a separate cost from the purchase of your gown. Since your dress is based on your measurements, usually just few alterations should be planned. 

What is the purchasing procedure in White & Ivory?

After you have selected “your” dress, we will take your measurements to order your dress in the size closest to your measurements. We require your order payment in full, however we can also offer a 70% non-refundable deposit for some of our designers to organise the atelier to start designing your gown with the remaining 30% being paid once the dress arrives. If your wedding is less than 6 months away, payment in full will be required.

When the gown arrives, we will contact you immidiately by e-mail and you come back in for a follow up appointment to pick up your dress and do any final styling and inspections. Your made-to-order gown will probably still require alterations so be sure to give yourself enough time to do all final alterations. You can then either pick it up and have it altered by a seamstress of your choice or have it perfectly sized by our seamstress. All alterations costs are extra and have to be paid during the last fitting appointment when you pick up your perfect dress.

Returns + Exchanges 

Made-to-order gowns, sample sale dresses, veils and bridal accessories are all final sale. Once a made-to-order gown is paid for, you are in an agreement to follow through with the gown chosen.

Sounds great? Well, next step then! Let’s make an appointment!

Need Help? Chat with us